Registration for Inforum 2012 is open!
Lawson and Infor are partnering to continue one great event (Lawson CUE) and bring back another (Inforum) for the must-attend user conference of the year-Inforum 2012. You are invited to join us April 22-25, 2012 in Denver, Colorado, for Inforum 2012.
Register now to secure the Early Bird registration rate of $1,695. The Early Bird rate ends February 17, 2012, so don't delay.
4 Reasons Why You Should Attend Inforum 2012
- Meet the Infor and Lawson senior management teams.
- Hear about new directions for your industry and products.
- Meet and interact with a significantly broader partner ecosystem.
- Experience the education, learning, and connections you expect from Inforum.
Bigger and better than ever before, Inforum 2012 promises to be THE must-attend event of the year, enabling you to:
- Discover the breadth of the Infor and Lawson product suites and test-drive our newest products.
- Expand your knowledge and expertise via more than 700 sessions, product labs, and an expansive expo hall featuring Infor and Lawson product experts.
- Access product, industry, and partner experts for even deeper 1-to-1 learning opportunities.
- Hear directly from Infor and Lawson executives about our companies' vision, product direction, and commitment to innovation.
- Exchange ideas and insights with a broad base of Lawson and Infor customers.
Learn about Infor's many innovations and momentum in enterprise software:
- Hear our corporate vision and strategy from Infor and Lawson's new leadership teams.
- ION: Lightweight middleware-the industry's first document-based engine that powers integration, business process automation, and embedded intelligence.
- ION Connectors: Link Infor apps to third-party apps, including SAP and Oracle.
- Workspace: Experience the consumer-grade, next-generation UI.
- InForce Everywhere: Major partnership with Salesforce.com to combine ERP and SFDC.
- Infor CloudSuite: Realize fully functional applications in the Cloud.
- Infor Motion: Take advantage of enterprise apps anywhere.
- Preview Infor Innovation Center, currently being built in New York City.
- Learn about recent acquisitions and how they increase the value of your applications.